For this assignment, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following criteria:
1. Describe the differences between health education and health promotion.
2. Explore health promotion referral organizations available if the community; for example, weight watcher, YMCA, AA,
Silver Sneakers, cardiac rehabilitation, Diabetes support groups.
3. Conduct a literature review and find evidence of the application of your selected health promotion organizations.
4. The scholarly paper should be in narrative format, 3 pages excluding the title and reference page.
5. Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
6. Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
7. Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used.
8. Include a minimum of 3 professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
9. APA format is required